WAGON! Yes, folks, we have a wagon. Here up in I-da-ho with our pitch forks and buggies, that might not seem a remarkable thing, but to all the rest of yous civilized people (no, I'm not trying to make fun; just being silly), it's downright COOL. And coolest of all is that it is homemade by my Honey himself. Yes, Eric made this fine piece of work. He let me co-design it with him and then he put his own sweat and blood (real blood) into it. And if any of you need to walk across the prairie in the near future, you oughta just hitch up with us because this wagon will do the job. It is STUR-DY. Way to go, Eric! I'm doubly impressed because I'm pretty sure it can hold Ellie and I at the same time (Eric says he's absolutely sure). Doesn't that look fun? So here's to Ellie's birthday wagon of fun, finally done (and rhyming), and for many "wagonderful" rides in the future. =)
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
"Paint Your..."
WAGON! Yes, folks, we have a wagon. Here up in I-da-ho with our pitch forks and buggies, that might not seem a remarkable thing, but to all the rest of yous civilized people (no, I'm not trying to make fun; just being silly), it's downright COOL. And coolest of all is that it is homemade by my Honey himself. Yes, Eric made this fine piece of work. He let me co-design it with him and then he put his own sweat and blood (real blood) into it. And if any of you need to walk across the prairie in the near future, you oughta just hitch up with us because this wagon will do the job. It is STUR-DY. Way to go, Eric! I'm doubly impressed because I'm pretty sure it can hold Ellie and I at the same time (Eric says he's absolutely sure). Doesn't that look fun? So here's to Ellie's birthday wagon of fun, finally done (and rhyming), and for many "wagonderful" rides in the future. =)
Our Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After Begins Now
How It All Began...
He was a popular swing dancer; she spent her time doing art. Little did they know that a chance meeting in a college racquetball class was only the first of many times their paths would cross. As circumstance would have it, they were only good friends at the beginning. He went his way and she went hers, pushing toward some landmark in the distance, some dream of the future. There was trial and error, success and disappointment, learning and growth. When the dust finally settled they were amazed to find their sights had led them to the same spot. Who can say why the long road or how it all happened? Who can tell if any of the “what ifs” could compare with the present? Or even the future? No one but an all-seeing architect who created the plans long ago. What lies in store for two so heaven-matched? Nothing short of long-awaited hopes coming true and far surpassing expectation.
AMANDA AND ERIC FOREVER!



2 comments:
SO FUN!!! Great job on the wood work!!_ Have fun with it :)
That is an impressive wagon! It looks like a lot of fun it be in.
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment