2011 Highlights

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Heaven

Here are some of our engagement pictures, taken when the weather was a bit nicer and there were still leaves on the trees.  This first one is a silly one.  We had a lot of fun, and Eric's cousin, Travis, did a great job.

Weehaw!  I'm so Happpeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



I've always wondered what heaven is like.  Now I know.  Life is so good with Eric by my side.  I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend forever with.  I am so grateful that through the restoration of the gospel I know my family can be together forever.  It is a blessing that can't be measured.  

4 comments:

Christy said...

YOu guys seriously make the cutest couple! I am so happy for you! And of course it's wonderful to see you both so happy too!

Amber said...

I'm SO happy that Eric found someone that loves him so much!!!! The pics are wonderful!!!! :)

Cassy said...

I remember wondering if life could get better than this. The amazing thing is that it will!! I am so glad that Eric found such a wonderful person to love him back!! I still think the world of that kid.

Swa said...

How cute are you guys!? You can really tell how happy you both are.

Our Fairy Tale

Our Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After Begins Now

How It All Began...

He was a popular swing dancer; she spent her time doing art. Little did they know that a chance meeting in a college racquetball class was only the first of many times their paths would cross. As circumstance would have it, they were only good friends at the beginning. He went his way and she went hers, pushing toward some landmark in the distance, some dream of the future. There was trial and error, success and disappointment, learning and growth. When the dust finally settled they were amazed to find their sights had led them to the same spot. Who can say why the long road or how it all happened? Who can tell if any of the “what ifs” could compare with the present? Or even the future? No one but an all-seeing architect who created the plans long ago. What lies in store for two so heaven-matched? Nothing short of long-awaited hopes coming true and far surpassing expectation.


AMANDA AND ERIC FOREVER!