Can you believe I'm actually doing my blog again?
So, at the request of some, I need to put up some pictures of our honeymoon adventuring in both St. George and McCall. Both were GREAT! We had so much fun.

This is a picture at the end of the Johnson Canyon Hike. It was actually closed for the season, but they had a special tour-guided group going and we were able to participate. It was great being able to learn about different elements during the hike. Plus, it wasn't too long and had a beautiful scenic ending spot. This is Eric in front of the ending cliffs. It's amazing to see all that green in the middle of a red rock desert. We passed a beautiful arch, some tadpoles, and plenty of lizards on the way.
This is us outside the St. George Temple. It's a very beautiful building with a lot of cool history. A very different style than many of the new temple designs, I still love it's pure white and elegant feeling. We had a lot of fun going through the visitors' center and learning about the Temple as well as many other church historical sites.
This is us at our "Honeymooners' Picnic." St. George has a ton of bike trails spanning the city. We really enjoyed going for rides and listening to all the frogs in the ditch as evening fell. On this particular afternoon we packed a lunch and stopped at a quiet little park in the middle of the city. It was so relaxing. Eric was even kind enough to run and get me emergency allergy medicine so I could enjoy the breezy outdoors even more.

This is us at the top of Dixie Rock. It seems to be a common city tradition to climb the rock and watch the sunset, so we tried it out. The rock gives a great overview of the entire city, plus it's nice to just sit and watch everything light up as it gets dark. The Temple looks beautiful lit up. We sat up there for a while just enjoying the evening with a few others who decided to make the climb. The best part was just being there with my HUSBAND (what a wonderful word!).
A big thanks to the Irvines for letting us stay at their place while we were there. It was very comfortable and luxurious =). We were so glad to have access to making smoothies and watching movies on a big screen and coming and going when we wanted. The bikes and the pool were also greatly appreciated bonuses. You're the best!
5 comments:
Thanks for the update!! Looks like you guys had a great honeymoon(s):)-Glad to hear your happy!
Wow! Sounds like you have had a great honeymoon! Cute pictures too!
I must say that you two rock! Lots of love and thanks for the picts!
yeah! You're alive! Thanks for the pics and stories. I would have to say to go on as many honeymoons as possible before kids come. It'll make great memories for you two.
I really love that pic of you two on Dixie Rock! I loved it so much that I had to go there on my trip to St. George. Alas, my pics weren't nearly as cute. :)
Post a Comment