2011 Highlights

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Starstruck


Please forgive me at being such a horrible blogger.  I rarely update our info, or even respond to anyone else much.  I'm trying to get better at it, but it's gonna take some time...

Anyway, this is some info from over a month ago.  Eric, being the thoughtful man he is, went to work with lots of yellow construction paper and tape just so I could fall asleep under the stars =).  I love it!   Of course, sleeping on a bunk bed means that they are RIGHT above my nose but they still are magical nonetheless.  I also wasn't too thrilled at putting any pictures of my bedroom on our blog, but if that's what it takes to show off my man, so be it.  


3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute cute!

Amber said...

The way the light is shining on the stars, it does look very magical! Lucky you to have gotten such a sweet guy!!! :)

Cassy said...

I love hearing how things are going--so I'd love to hear more, and more often, but I've come to learn about times and seasons in our lives. No worries--enjoy the time you have now, and maybe a blogging season will come in the future.

Our Fairy Tale

Our Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After Begins Now

How It All Began...

He was a popular swing dancer; she spent her time doing art. Little did they know that a chance meeting in a college racquetball class was only the first of many times their paths would cross. As circumstance would have it, they were only good friends at the beginning. He went his way and she went hers, pushing toward some landmark in the distance, some dream of the future. There was trial and error, success and disappointment, learning and growth. When the dust finally settled they were amazed to find their sights had led them to the same spot. Who can say why the long road or how it all happened? Who can tell if any of the “what ifs” could compare with the present? Or even the future? No one but an all-seeing architect who created the plans long ago. What lies in store for two so heaven-matched? Nothing short of long-awaited hopes coming true and far surpassing expectation.


AMANDA AND ERIC FOREVER!