Sunday, April 5, 2009
Our First Home
Our Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After Begins Now
How It All Began...
He was a popular swing dancer; she spent her time doing art. Little did they know that a chance meeting in a college racquetball class was only the first of many times their paths would cross. As circumstance would have it, they were only good friends at the beginning. He went his way and she went hers, pushing toward some landmark in the distance, some dream of the future. There was trial and error, success and disappointment, learning and growth. When the dust finally settled they were amazed to find their sights had led them to the same spot. Who can say why the long road or how it all happened? Who can tell if any of the “what ifs” could compare with the present? Or even the future? No one but an all-seeing architect who created the plans long ago. What lies in store for two so heaven-matched? Nothing short of long-awaited hopes coming true and far surpassing expectation.
AMANDA AND ERIC FOREVER!



7 comments:
What a gorgeous piano!! I am so excited for you two-so fun to have a house that is yours :)-Good Luck with everything you two seem so happy together what a match!!
SO CUTE SISTER!! I AM JEALOUS!!
Congrats on the house!! And the piano is beautiful! What a sweet guy you have, hold on to him!! ;)
AWESOME house!!! AWESOME PIANO!! You must be in heaven! We are so happy for you! Your wedding day is coming up so fast?? Where are you getting married?? Parabens honey! We love you!
Congrats on the House shopping! Looks like a great place! Bini and I are so excited for you! What an awesome surprise!
Hey there Sweetie Congrats on your house...and your soon to be marriage to your Soul Mate... It is amazing for the things that happen to us in our life and sometimes we sit here and think Why is this happening and you don't know the answers well sweetie this is why... We wait and amazing stuff happens in our life... I know the reason why I went through what I did to Find My Forever Best Friend and Soul Mate and Husband and Daddy My Erik... I wouldn't change anything that has happened in my life... For after all you grow and learn from it... YOu have turned out to be amazing beautiful talented woman... I wish that we didn't go our seperate ways when we was cousins... We use to be the best of friends... When you moved to Texas I was so broken hearted... Than you moved to Idaho and we went our seperate ways... I would love to regain our friendship that we once had... After all Cousin there hasn't been a day when I haven't thought about you... LoVe ya Amanda your new journey has just begun... I can truely see you have found what was missing in your life... Congrats on your upcoming adventures in life... YOu will make an outstanding House Wife... and Mother one day....
Hug from you Cousin in Utah Emillee Bock Thomas...
Congrats Amanda! I can't wait to see you and meet your man!
Post a Comment